Hi! Welcome to my blog!
I’m Gracelynn, the writer and photographer behind Farmer’s Grace.
<— That’s me over there with the goofy smile. My first pig had just had her first litter, and I was seriously like a little kid on Christmas morning!
Anyway, since I basically break out in hives whenever someone asks me to write a short bio about myself, I decided I’m just going to share some fun little facts about myself instead. Ready or not, here we go.
- Pizza is life. I literally never stop thinking about it. Ask my boyfriend if you don’t believe me.
- My favorite hobby is going out to dinner with my grandparents. Is that a hobby? I don’t know, but it’s my favorite.
- Though I don’t paint anymore, art has been and will always be a huge part of my life. Since making my way from art to agriculture, I have taken up photography and been able to blend the two together.
- Spots are my favorite pig breed. They are just so darn cute! If you need convincing, check out that picture above. Just look at those sweet faces!
- I’m a bit of a Farm Bureau nerd. Farm Bureau runs pretty deep in my family, and I love to stay as involved as possible. From Young Leaders, to Ag in the Classroom, to basically any conference I have time to go to, I just can’t get enough.
Hmm.. Pizza, dinner with my grandparents, art, spot pigs, and Farm Bureau. This might be the most accurate bio I’ve ever written! I think I’ll just stop right there.
I’m so excited to share my story with you, so go ahead and check out the blog and feel free to comment and ask any questions. You can also connect with me via Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter (username: gracelynndale).
Disclaimer: Please note that all photos and ideas are my own unless otherwise stated. The opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect that of my employer. Comments are welcome and encouraged, however profanity, name calling, and trolling will not be allowed. I reserve the right to moderate all comments on the blog.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.